Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all online orders for goods that are placed on our following websites.
and - Owner: sidebyside UG
§ 1 scope
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all online orders placed on our homepage: and www.bicknall.com.
Owner: sidebyside UG - Hohehabenweg 81A - 40667 Meerbusch.
The version valid at the time of your order is decisive here.
The buyer hereby accepts the terms and conditions as binding. Regulations deviating from these conditions only apply after written confirmation by sidebyside UG.
(2) The offered products are only sold to end consumers. A consumer within the meaning of these general terms and conditions below is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, is exercising their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract / contractual partner
(1) The contractual partner is sidebyside UG
(2) The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer on the part of the seller and is used exclusively for the submission of a binding offer by the customer. For this purpose, the products to be purchased are placed in the online shopping cart. This shopping cart contains the articles selected by the customer, for which he / she subsequently makes a binding purchase offer by clicking the “buy now” button. Before submitting the binding order, he has the opportunity to check the accuracy of his information and to correct the product descriptions and prices are non-binding.
(3) Immediately after receipt of your order, you will receive a confirmation which, however, does not yet constitute acceptance of the contract. Acceptance takes place through an order confirmation sent by email or the dispatch of the ordered goods within 5 days.
(4) We are entitled to make partial deliveries. Any additional shipping costs incurred here will be borne by us.
§ 3 prices / shipping costs
The prices stated in the online shop at the time of the order are binding. The prices listed in our online shop include VAT. In addition to the stated product prices, there are also shipping costs. For deliveries outside the European Union, the cost of shipping is to be borne by the buyer. Information on shipping costs can be found under Shipping.
§ 4 availability of goods
The following applies to all offers “while stocks last” - errors reserved. If the selected product is not in stock at the time of the order, the seller will inform the buyer immediately or inform the seller of a delivery date. If a product is permanently unavailable, no sales contract is concluded. If payments have been made here, these will be refunded immediately.
§ 5 terms of payment
The following is a list of the possible payment methods : 1. PayPal - if you pay with PayPal, you will be automatically forwarded to PayPal during the ordering process. For this you need an account with PayPal and your access data. Prepayment by bank transfer - you can find our bank details under payment methods SOFORT Überweisung - if you pay with SOFORT Überweisung, you will be automatically forwarded to SOFORT Überweisung during the ordering process. 4. Cash on delivery - if you pay by cash on delivery, an additional fee of € 2.00 applies.
§ 6 retention of title
The goods remain the property of the seller until they have been paid for in full.
§ 7 transport damage
If a delivery is made with transport damage, please report this to the deliverer immediately. We also ask you to inform us about this immediately. If you do not inform us about this, your statutory warranty claims are not affected, but you will help us to assert our claims against the transport insurance.
§ 8 Warranty / Guarantee
The warranty is subject to legal regulations. A guarantee only exists if this has been expressly stated.
§ 9 liability
Liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty are excluded as long as this does not affect life, limb or health and no essential contractual obligations. This also applies to breaches of duty by vicarious agents.
§ 10 right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke the concluded contract within 14 days. The withdrawal period begins on the day on which the goods were received by the buyer. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you can send us an explanation in writing by email, fax or letter without giving reasons. You can find more information on cancellation and a cancellation form here: Right of cancellation Consequences of cancellation In the event that you want to withdraw from this contract, we will send you all payments that we have received from you (including delivery costs) within 14 days starting on the day on to which we have received your revocation. The repayment is made using the same means of payment that was used to make the payment. The delivery costs cannot be reimbursed for partial returns. A refund can be refused as long as we have not received the goods back or until you have provided us with proof that the goods have been dispatched. The goods must be returned within 14 days, starting on the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of the contract. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to your handling of the goods that was not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
§ 11 data protection
Personal data is earmarked and used in accordance with the statutory provisions. Data that are required for the order (e.g. name, email, bank details) are used exclusively for the fulfillment and processing of the order. These data will not be passed on to third parties and will be treated confidentially. Upon request, the customer has the right to receive information about the stored personal data free of charge. Furthermore, he has the right to request the blocking, deletion and correction of his data, provided that there is no statutory retention requirement. Further information on data protection can also be found in our data protection provisions .
§ 12 final clause
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to contracts between the supplier and the buyer, excluding the UN sales law. If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public special fund, the place of jurisdiction is the registered office of the seller this does not affect the remaining provisions.